last revised June 26th, 2017/ DC
- Abbreviations of Legal Publications (Monash Univ.)
- Cardiff Index to Legal Abbreviations
- Cornell Legal Information Institute Includes Wex, a "collaboratively built, freely available legal dictionary and encyclopedia."
- FindACase.com: a free version of the VersusLaw service, with the same coverage and the same search language as VersusLaw, displaying results in full text but without citations.
- Giveaway Legal Forms: Searchable and browsable database of forms and clauses.
- Google Scholar: select "legal opinions and journals" (or, on the Advanced Search page scroll down to select for searching a particular state's court opinions, or only federal court opinions.) Includes state case law from 1950 forward and federal case law from 1923 forward,
- Guide to Law Online (Law Library of Congress)
- Hieros Gamos: HG.org
- Internet Law Library
- Internet Legal Resource Group: Public Legal
- Jurist (at Univ.of Pittsburgh) A very current source for legal news, with links to court rulings and other documents; topical pages; and commentaries by law professors.
- Justia VIRTUAL CHASE: Research & Libraries
- LawCite : a citator for cases and law journal articles.
- Law.com Quest. A searchable database of items in the "law.com network" (IncisiveMedia publications, with full-text access for subscribers only) and in the "legal web" (law firm websites and legal blogs).
- The Public Library of Law, portal to free sources of case law, statutes, court rules, regulations, and forms.
- Research Legal Information (LexisNexis Martindale-Hubbell) Layperson-oriented compilation of information on various legal topics.
- The Virtual Chase by GenieTyburski (including Legal Research )
- Washlaw Web (Washburn Univ.)
- LLMC-Digital. (Rutgers University access only)
- National Law Library
- VersusLaw (primarily caselaw)
- Westlaw Campus Research (Rutgers University access only)