Election Protection & Voters Rights
Election protection efforts are well underway in New Jersey. Many polling places will have deputies on location to answer questions and make sure that the polls are accessible to all eligible voters. If you need to ask a question, report an incident, or have any other concerns, please reach out to one of the field workers or call one of the following hotlines:
- ACLU-NJ Hotline: call with any concerns, and they will refer as needed. They are also available to go to court, if necessary.
- Disability Rights New Jersey Hotline: call for disability-related voting issues, such as accessibility.
- Election Protection and NJISJ: call if you have questions, encounter a problem voting, or need more information.
- 1-866-687-8683 (866-OUR-VOTE) for English only support (or Press 2 for Spanish). Administered by the Lawyers’ Committee for Civil Rights Under Law.
- 1-888-839-8682 (888-VE-Y-VOTA) for English/Spanish bilingual support. Administered by NALEO Educational Fund.
- 1-888-274-8683 (888-API-VOTE) for support in a variety of Asian languages: Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Tagalog, Bengali, Hindi & Urdu. Administered by Asian Americans Advancing Justice--AAJC and APIA Vote.
- Lowenstein Sandler Election Protection Command Center Numbers: Call if problems arise that require communication and resolution with state or local elections officials. Feel free to call also to confer on challenging questions of voting and elections law.
- NJ Department of State Division of Elections: call for general information.