Last Updated: Nov 3, 2017
Contains some CISG cases and other materials. The focus of the site is on German-speaking countries, i.e. Germany, Switzerland and Austria.
- CLOUT (Case Law on UNCITRAL Texts)
Abstracts of decisions involving UNCITRAL documents.
- International Court of Arbitration of the ICC (International Chamber of Commerce)
Includes Rules of Arbitration of the ICC.
- Juris International
Includes International Legal Instruments, Model Clauses and Drafting Guide for Contracts, material on WTO.
- Lex Mercatoria (Cameron May, Pub.)
This comprehensive, extensive site on commercial law includes links to important conventions, model rules and regulations, institutions, and writings. It began at the University of Tromso, and was hosted at the University of Norway.
- U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale Goods (CISG)
Excellent site from Pace University School of Law. Includes annotated text, provides case law and commentary for each article of the convention. Lists countries which have adopted the convention and relevant dates. Gives links to other international trade law databases.
- UNIDROIT (International Institute for the Unification of Private Law)
Provides texts of conventions and their status. Also includes UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts.
- UNILEX (UNIDROIT et al.)
Case law on the U.N. Convention on the International Sale of Goods (CISG) and on the UNIDROIT Principles of International Commercial Contracts. Contains abstracts, as well as full text of decisions in original language if available. Also contains bibliographies for each instrument.
- United Nations Commission on International Trade Law (UNCITRAL)
Primary documents and status information.