Ø Bender's Immigration and Nationality Act Service
· One volume looseleaf updated periodically. Contains full-text of Immigration and Nationality Act (Title 8 U.S.C.) and select non-INA sections of Title 8 U.S.C. with current amendments.
Ø USCS - Immigration - Titles 8, 18, 29 and 42
Ø United States Statutes at Large
Ø Bender's Immigration Regulations Service
· Two volume looseleaf updated monthly. 8 CFR, DOS, DOJ, DOL, HHS Regulations - a portable, up-to-date version of all the immigration regulations you need for your practice that can be used as a quick desk reference or conveniently carried to court.
Ø CFR - Immigration Titles
· This file contains the selected titles from the Code of Federal Regulations(CFR). The included titles are: Title 8. Aliens and Nationality; Title 20. Employee's Benefits; Title 22. Foreign Relations; Title 28. Judicial Administration Act; Title 29. Labor; Title 42. Public Health
Ø Federal Register and CFR - Immigration
Ø FIM-USCA: Federal Immigration - U.S. Code Annotated
Ø FIM-CFR: Federal Immigration - Code of Federal Regulations
Ø FIM-FR: Federal Immigration –Federal Register
Ø FIM-INA: Federal Immigration – Immigration and Nationality Act
· AILA Link
Ø Statues & Regulations: INA, 8 USC Provisions Not in INA, Additional Statutory Provisions, Public Laws (1995-), CFR, and Federal Register
· Immigration and Nationality Laws of the United States: Selected Statutes, Regulations and Forms / Thomas Alexander Aleinikoff et al. / West
Ø KF4805 .99 .U55
Ø Bender’s Immigration Bulletin (1996-)
· Looseleaf updated bimonthly. Serves as an authoritative and comprehensive source for the latest in immigration news, case digests, regulations, and government documents.
Ø INTERREL: Interpreter Releases.
· KF4802 .I57.
· Begins with January 1987. Updated 48 times each year. Interpreter Releases provides weekly analysis of legislative, administrative, and judicial developments related to immigration law.
Ø FIM-BILLTXT: Federal Immigration Bills (1995-)
· AILA InfoNet: Current legislation page
Organized by bill numbers and shows information on status, committee activities, amendments, sponsors. Also provides the link to bill text or latest amendments from Thomas.
· Legal>Area of Law – By Topic >Immigration >Find Cases> Federal Immigration Cases
· Legal>Area of Law – By Topic >Immigration >Find Cases> Federal Immigration Cases and Administrative Decisions
· FIM-CS: Federal Immigration – Cases
· FIM-SCT: Federal Immigration - Supreme Court Cases
· FIM-CTA: Federal Immigration - Courts of Appeals Cases
· FIM-DCT: Federal Immigration - District Courts Cases
Ø Federal Immigration Law Reporter
· Selected court cases and administrative agency decisions between 1983-1989
Ø Selected Refugee Cases (1984-2000)
· University of Minnesota, Human Rights Library
Ø Federal Immigration Agency Decisions (1940 - )
· Decisions from the Attorney General of the United States (AG), Department of Justice Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA), Administrative Appeals Unit (subsequently "Administrative Appeals Office"), the Department of Labor Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals, and the Department of Justice Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer (OCAHO).
Ø Immigration Precedent Decisions (1940 - )
· Decisions of the Department of Justice Board of Immigration Appeals(BIA); U.S. Department of Homeland Security Administrative Appeals Office (AAO, formerly AAU); and the Attorney General (AG) of the United States.
Ø Immigration Non-Precedent Decisions: BIA, AAO/AAU
· Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA) & AAU Non-Precedent Decisions contains selected Non-Precedent Decisions from the BIA & AAU.
Ø Office of Chief Admin. Hearing Officer Immigration Review Decisions (1988-)
· Decisions from the Department of Justice Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer, Executive Office for Immigration Review.
Ø Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals Decisions (Feb11 , 1987 - )
· Decisions of the Department of Labor Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals.
Ø FIM-ADMIN: Federal Immigration Administrative Decisions Combined
Ø FIM-BIA (1940-): Federal Immigration - Board of Immigration Appeals' Administrative Decisions
Ø FIM-AAU (1989-): Federal Immigration - Administrative Appeals Unit Decisions
Ø FIM-OCAHO (1988-): Federal Immigration - Office of the Chief Administrative Hearing Officer
Ø FIM-BALCA (1987-): Federal Immigration - Board of Alien Labor Certification Appeals
Ø FIM-GCO (1991-): Federal Immigration - General Counsel Opinions
· Prints: Index
Ø Cumulative Indexes to Board Precedent Decisions
Ø Hein's Cumulative Index to Interim Precedent Decisions of the Board of Immigration Appeals
· Buffalo, NY: W.S. Hein, 1992-2000
· KF4812.7 .H45
Ø Cumulative Topical Index of Published and Indexed Decisions
· Available at the OCAHO page of the EOIR website.
· KF4829 .A558 (8-I)
· Prints: Full-text
Ø Administrative Decisions under Employer Sanctions & Unfair Immigration-related Employment Practices Laws / U.S. Department of Justice, G.P.O.
· KF4829 .A558
· Published (precedent) decisions are also available at the EOIR Virtual Law Library with the title of OCAHO Decisions: http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/OcahoMain/ocahosibpage.htm
Ø Administrative Decisions under Immigration & Nationality Laws (I. & N. Dec.). (1940-2009) / Department of Justice, G.P.O.
· KF4812.A2 U55
· Beginning with vol. 23 (2000 to 2006), issued in online format only with title: AG/BIA Decisions Listing in EOIR Virtual Law Library (VLL) (http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/vll/intdec/lib_indecitnet.html)
Ø Bender’s Immigration Case Reporter (former, Immigration Law and Procedure Reporter)/Matthew Bender (1985-2007)
· KF4815 .I46 (updated through Rel. 269 (July 2007)
· This multi-volume looseleaf set used to be updated monthly. It includes federal cases, BIA, AAO(AAU) precedent decisions from 1984 and selected BALCA, and OCAHO decisions. The set also includes bulletins, primary source material, and practice materials.
Ø Bender’s Immigration Bulletin /Matthew Bender (1995-)
· Available at Lexis.
· Contains digests of federal, Attorney General, BIA and AAO decisions. Formerly part of Bender’s Immigration Case Reporter, abbreviated Immigr. Rep.
Ø Decisions of the Office of Administrative Law Judges and Office of Administrative Appeals / U.S. Department of Labor, Office of Administrative Law Judges
· Available at OALJ (Office of Administrative Law Judges) Law Library, Immigration Collection http://www.oalj.dol.gov/libina.htm
· Also available at LLMC Digital
Ø Hein's Interim Decisions Service to Administrative Decisions under Immigration and Nationality Laws, U.S. Department of Justice /Hein
· Current decisions are also published in online format in vol. 25 under AG/BIA Decisions Listing in EOIR Virtual Law Library (VLL) (http://www.usdoj.gov/eoir/vll/intdec/lib_indecitnet.html)
Ø Lexis: Shepard’s
Ø Westlaw: KeyCite