Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
- Center for World Indigenous Studies, http://cwis.org/.
- Indigenous Environmental Network, http://www.ienearth.org/.
- International Indigenous Caucus, http://www.iwgia.org/images/stories/int-processes-eng/decl-rights-ind-peop/docs/07-09-13IPCaucusStatementAdoptionDeclaration%20.pdf.
- International Land Coalition
- The International Land Coalition (ILC) is a global alliance of civil society and intergovernmental organizations, working together to promote secure and equitable access to and control over land for poor women and men through advocacy, dialogue and capacity building. They maintain helpful lists of domestic jurisprudence and international instruments relating to the land rights of indigenous people, available at http://www.landcoalition.org/global-initiatives/indigenous-peoples-and-pastoralists.
- International Work Group for Indigenous Affairs
- Observatory for the Protection of Human Rights Defenders, http://www.omct.org/human-rights-defenders/observatory/.
- Tebtebba, http://www.tebtebba.org/.
- The Indigenous Peoples’ International Centre for Policy Research and Education
- The World Conservation Union (IUCN)
- IUCN's policy agenda for indigenous peoples and conservation is very broad and the Unit's work is guided by the resolutions of the World Conservation Congress (WCC). Policy development in these areas is guided by specific international agreements, IGO's and UN agencies. In particular, the Unit's work in these areas is guided by the Convention on Biological Diversity (CBD), the World Intellectual Property Organization (WIPO), the World Trade Organization (WTO), and the United Nations Framework Convention on Climate Change (UNFCCC). More information available at http://www.iucn.org/about/work/programmes/social_policy/sp_themes_ip/.
- UNIPP (United Nations' Indigenous Peoples' Partnership)