– KZ171 .M86.
– The following information is provided: The full title, place and date of adoption or conclusion; entry into force; registration date and number, pursuant to Article 102 of the Charter (where appropriate); the number of signatories and parties; references to the text of the treaty as published in the United Nations, Treaty Series (UNTS) or, if it has not yet been published in the Treaty Series, the reference to the United Nations documentation where its text may be found; and a brief note on the adoption of the treaty.
• United Nations Treaty Series Cumulative Index
– http://treaties.un.org/pages/CumulativeIndexes.aspx (1987- 2006)
– Also available at United Nations Law Collection in HeinOnline (1946 - 2006).
– Covers treaties registered with and filed and recorded by the Secretariat.
– The index consists of 'Chronological Index' and 'Alphabetical Index.' Alphabetical Index is arranged by names of countries and subject-headings of the instruments.
• FLARE Index to Treaties by Institute of Advanced Legal Studies, University of London
– A searchable database of basic information on over 1,500 of the most significant multilateral treaties from 1856 to the present.
– Free text, title, year and date, place of conclusion searches are available.
• World Treaty Index / University of Michigan
– Based on Peter H. Rohn's World Treaty Index (Also available in print: JX171 .R63).
– Search by country/organization, COW Code, title keyword, laterality, and date range.
• EISIL (Electronic Information System for International Law) / ASIL
– Provides the status information of a treaty with links to the full text.
– Designed to provide the highest quality primary materials, authoritative web sites and helpful research guides to international law on the Internet.
• Multilateral Treaties: Index and Current Status
– M.J. Bowman & D.J.; Harris, London: Butterworths, 1984.
• Index-guide to Treaties: Based on the Consolidated Treaty Series
– Dobbs Ferry, N.Y.: Oceana Publications, 1979-1986.
– This is a guide to the Consolidated Treaty Series (CTS).
• The Multilateral Treaty Calendar: 1648-1995
– C. Wiktor; The Hague; Boston: M. Nijhoff Publishers; Cambridge, MA: Kluwer Law International, 1998.
– KZ118. W55.
– Provides references to multilateral treaties concluded by more than two parties. It covers from Peace of Westphalia of 1648 to the end of 1995. It lists chronologically all multilateral treaties during that period, and provides citations, status, and extensive notes on their amendment, modification, extension, termination, and other details. It also provides a detailed general index at the end.
• List of Treaty Collections / United Nations, Office of Legal Affairs
– KZ118 .U55 1981.
• Catalogue of Treaties: 1814-1918
– KZ118 .U6.