Reservations and Declarations are very difficult to find. Most of the treaty collections do not include the information of reservations and declarations EXCEPT:
– UNTS provide declarations and reservations information at the end of the text of a treaty after the parties' signatures.
– Multilateral Treaties Deposited with the Secretary-General at http://treaties.un.org
– Martindale-Hubbell International Law Digest
• Available in Lexis.
– Also refer to the web sites provided by secretariats and depositories. For example,
• Council of Europe's official Treaty Office,
• The Organization of American States (OAS) Treaty Series,
• NATO: Basic Texts.