Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Statutes & Local Laws
- Cornell LII Listing by Jurisdiction
- Interstate Compact Database (National Center for Interstate Compacts). Searchable by state, keyword, name, year. (There is also an older Interstate Compacts - Information and Directories page.)
- New York Law, by Caroline Young (Rutgers-Newark Law Library)
- Pennsylvania Constitution Web Page (Duquesne Univ. School of Law) includes extensive primary and secondary material on Pennsylvania constitutional law.
- Shared State Legislation (Council of State Governments)(includes Suggested State Legislation, 1988-2013)
- State Courts (links for state court decisions, at Cornell)
- State Legislative History Research Guides on the Web (compiled by Jennifer Bryan Morgan, Indiana University School of Law Library, Bloomington)
- State Legislatures, State Laws, & State Regulations:Website Links & Telephone Numbers (Law Librarians Society of Washington DC)
- Suggested State Legislation (Council of State Governments)
- Town Court Directory (Warren Redlich, Esq.): a directory of traffic courts and local criminal courts (under construction).