Skip to main content
Statutes & Local Laws
- Cornell LII Listing by Jurisdiction
- Interstate Compact Database (National Center for Interstate Compacts). Searchable by state, keyword, name, year. (There is also an older Interstate Compacts - Information and Directories page.)
- New York Law, by Caroline Young (Rutgers-Newark Law Library)
- Pennsylvania Constitution Web Page (Duquesne Univ. School of Law) includes extensive primary and secondary material on Pennsylvania constitutional law.
- Shared State Legislation (Council of State Governments)(includes Suggested State Legislation, 1988-2013)
- State Courts (links for state court decisions, at Cornell)
- State Legislative History Research Guides on the Web (compiled by Jennifer Bryan Morgan, Indiana University School of Law Library, Bloomington)
- State Legislatures, State Laws, & State Regulations:Website Links & Telephone Numbers (Law Librarians Society of Washington DC)
- Suggested State Legislation (Council of State Governments)
- Town Court Directory (Warren Redlich, Esq.): a directory of traffic courts and local criminal courts (under construction).