last revised June 13th, 2017/ DC
- The American Bar. A selective directory.
- American Bar Association. The ABA's Market Research Department has links to statistical resources on lawyers.
- ABA Attorney by Attorney: Online Showcase Profiles. Selected profiles by practice area, employer, location, and firm size.
- Avvo. Designed for laypersons; searchable by name, specialty and geographic area; includes notes of disciplinary activity.
- Best Lawyers. A selective directory.
- Consumer's Guide to Legal Help (American Bar Association)
- Findlaw's Lawyer Directory Browse or search for lawyers by location and legal issue.
- LawHelp.org (probono.net) - guide to legal aid programs
- Lawyer Referral Services (New Jersey State Bar Association) Contact informatiom for county bar association lawyer referral services in New Jersey.
- Lawyers.com (LexisNexis Martindale Hubbell). Detailed information about lawyers, searchable by name of lawyer or firm, specialty, and location. A different site from the same company, Martindale.com, is also searchable by law school attended, number of years in practice, and language spoken.
- NALP Directory of Legal Employers
- N.J. Board on Attorney Certification site includes Board's regulations and lists of certified civil, criminal, matrimonial, and workers' compensation attorneys.
- The NALP Foundation: for Law Career Research and Education.
- The New Jersey Legal Services System - directory of local legal aid offices
- SuperLawyers. A selective directory.
Legal Support Services
These sites offer listings of consultants, court reporters, dispute resolution professionals, expert witnesses, investigators, legal software, litigation support services, and process servers: