Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
last revised April 25th, 2017
- Alphabetical Listing of Electronic Law Journals (at Bora Laskin Law Library, Univ. of Toronto). Shows which journals are on Lexis, Westlaw, and Hein Online, as well as those with their own websites.
- Contents Pages from Law Reviews & other Scholarly Journals, a searchable compilation of contents pages from most recent three months' worth of journals at Tarlton Law Library, Univ.of Texas.
- Current Index to Legal Periodicals (Gallagher Law Library) (NELLCO subscribers access only)
- Current Law Journal Content (Washington & Lee Law School Library). An indexing database (without subject analysis) of tables of contents of legal periodicals, from 2005 forward.
- Directory of Open Access Journals: Law
- Free Full-text Online Law Review/Law Journal Search Engine (ABA Legal Technology Resource Center)
- Index to Legal Periodicals Full Text (H.W.Wilson) (Rutgers access only) Caution: This version covers only about one third of the journals that are covered by the print version of Index to Legal Periodicals & Books.
- Jurist: Law Reviews, links to web sites of journals at ABA-accredited law schools.
- Law Journals: Submissions and Ranking (by John Doyle, at Washington & Lee Law School). Generates ranked lists of journals; shows various statistical factors and citation data. A separate page at the same site, Selecting U.S. Legal Periodicals, provides list of cost-effective titles for a given budget amount, based on cites/cost ratio. Doyle's Legal Periodicals blog provides information on new titles and title changes.
- University Law Review Project, including full text search of law journals on the Internet.
Legal News & Commentary
Legal Publishers & Booksellers
Legal Scholarship Repositories